Thursday, July 30, 2009

Finally...

I am a horrible sister. I feel ashamed. Oh well, I hope everyone forgives me!

So Eric, I mean Elder Udall has been out for 6 months and 16 days! Wow 6 months already?? It has gone by fast. He's doing great though. He loves everything about Korea and the people. He also loves everything about the gospel, which he should! He has confessed to me that the work is difficult but he is still working hard and having a great time! He was just recently transferred to Nok Beon which is... somewhere in Korea. Ha! His first companion was Elder Levine from Mesa! He lives in Kimball East Stake right next door to one of Eric's good friends. He also lived with Elder Clifford, from Kimball East Stake. They pretty much had a party for 3 months! Sadly (not really) they came home so Eric is now with Elder Smith, who is from Salt Lake City. He goes home next transfer so hopefully he will get a companion who's not trunky for once... He does know that his next companion is Elder Peterson, most likely American. Again. Here are some pics of the last 4 months in Korea! Enjoy

Eating dog soup. For reals! Elder's Arave, Clifford, Levine and Udall
"Happy half Birthday to me! I bought myself a pink tie and socks to match it!" -E.U.
Eric cooks???

Hahaha! Oh Eric

The Subway
First baptism!
"I have blonde hair and blue eyes, I should be safe, right?" -E.U.


There are sooo many more pictures to put up but I'll save that for another time. I promise I won't let it be 6 months before I post something new!

1 comment: